Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Let There Be Yarn!

Woohoo!  Yarn has arrived.  Glee.  Happydance.  Bounce.  Bounce. Bounce.  I received the three skeins of white last Saturday, but the rest was still on its way.  Waiting became harder and harder.  But yesterday there was a note of a first delivery attempt.  Yay!

Unyay was fact that there was no code on the note to further track things down.  Just that they'd be back tomorrow to try again.  Yay!  I am at home today.  Except for the 30-45 mins when I have to pick up The Preschooler from school.  Of course that would be the exact moment the delivery people would arrive.  So there was pacing and much wailing and gnashing of teeth.  But - Yayness Galore!- around 8pm the doorbell rang.  And there was Delivery Person again!  Three cheers for Delivery Person!  Wieee!

Ooer, I like big bags and I cannot lie...

I opened it and there were the skeins!  Pretty colours!  Shiny!  Ok, maybe not shiny.  And couldn't really see the pretty colours because of poor light during the evening.  But I assumed they were pretty.

And I was right:

Happy Time!

One skein of green is still MIA but it'll be send to me later on.  I hope.  Fingers crossed etc etc. But at least I can start on the next block now.  Woohoo!

I grouped the colours together and made a little picture of what the blanket will look like.   Added the names of the Houses for easy reference.


 So yeah, it can be said I has a slight excitement now.  Squeal!

2 comments:

  1. Ik ben heel benieuwd hoe deze deken er uit komt te zien. Ga je volgen dan mis ik niets hihihi
    Liefs Thea

    ReplyDelete