Thursday, 23 May 2013

Leeeeeeet The Synshine In, Leeeeeeeet The Sunshine in!

So.  Yeah.  I've been slacking like there's no tomorrow and the Martell block is still not finished.  Only 7,5 rays to go and it will be done.  Yayness galore!   So, this is basically a "hey, I am still working on this"- post.  Haven't got much to say really.

Happy Sun is Happy!

This is one of the designs that loses a lot of its details by being turned into a knitting chart.  The face of the sun on the art I used is a lot more detailed, but well...  I still like how it turned out.  Hopefully I can have this finished by the weekend and block it at some point next week.  Which could take a long time as it's ridiculously cold for the time of year.  So no speedy summer drying.  Let the sunshine in indeed.

And now I will leave you, because my toddler demands my presence.  And one does not simply deny a request from a toddler. 

No comments:

Post a Comment